Please read this End User License Agreement carefully before using or handling the product
covered by this agreement.
By installing, using, or handling the product, you agree to be bound by the terms of
1. This agreement is subject to change without prior notice. This flexibility is retained
to expedite development of the product and these terms.
2. The product and all associated digital and intellectual properties are licensed, and not
sold or gifted. Freshnet Ltd (UK) shall retain ownership and all rights to the product and
3. This agreement grants you a license to use the product.
4. The license granted to you is not transferrable to any third party.
5. When using the product and associated services, you agree to follow any operating instructions
and/or expert advice we provide through the product itself, through the product websites, and/or
through support communications.
6. You may not use the product for any unlawful purposes, including copyright violation.
7. You may not decompile, dissemble, or modify the product's program code.
8. You may not reverse engineer the product.
9. You may not distribute the product.
10. You may not engage in any destructive or abusive acts against the infrastructure that serves the product.
11. You agree to allow us to contact you via email for purposes of product support, notification of changes
to this agreement, and notification of any changes to the services rendered to you.
12. We reserve the right to change or withdraw product features to keep the product in good legal
standing and to prevent abuse.
13. For continued use of the product, updating of the installed version is required from time to time.
Failure to do so may result in non-functioning of the product. Support may not be available for an
14. The product is provided "AS IS" with no express or implied warranty, including the implied warranty of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Use of the product is entirely at
your own risk. Freshnet Ltd (UK) shall bear no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury you suffer
as a consequence of using the product.
15. This agreement and the license granted to you are terminated upon your violation of any terms of
16. We may terminate this agreement if it becomes unsustainable.
17. On termination of this agreement, you must discontinue using the product by de-installing it, and deleting all
copies in your possession.
18. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
19. Your statutory rights, as provisioned by the governing laws, are not affected by this agreement.