Please read this End User License Agreement carefully before using or handling the Cursor Node product.
By installing, using, or handling this product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
1. This agreement is subject to change without prior notice. This flexibility is retained
to expedite development of the product and these terms. This agreement can be considered to be largely
complete and finalized.
2. The Cursor Node product and all associated digital and intellectual properties are licensed, and not
sold or gifted. Freshnet Ltd (UK) shall retain ownership and all rights to the product and associated
3. For purpose of trials and evaluations, you are granted a Trial License, free of charge, to
install and use the product running in standard trial mode. The product runs in
standard trial mode by default.
4a. Upon purchasing an Activation License, you are granted the right to install and use the
product in a designated Executing Environment to be determined by an activation process. The
Executing Environment designation may be reassigned to a new Executing Environment upon request.
However, the frequency of reassignment must be reasonable and not exceed once every 9 months. We
may allow variation to the 9-month interval at our discretion.
4b. Definition: the Executing Environment is a unique combination of Operating System and hardware
with their respective distinctive characteristics. Reinstallation of the Operating System or
replacement of certain hardware will constitute a new Executing Environment. The graphics hardware
is not assessed as part of the Executing Environment and can be changed without affecting the
designation status of the Executing Environment.
4c. On reassignment of the Executing Environment designation, the licensed product installation
existing in the previous designated Executing Environment must be de-installed if the previous
and the new Executing Environments are separate disk partition entities.
5a. Upon purchasing or legally obtaining a Subscription License, you are granted the right to
install the product on any number of computers. However, the subscription can be consumed by
only one product installation at a time.
5b. When a subscription license is supplied to you for free or is part of a special promotional
offer, unless specifically stated otherwise, we reserve the right to terminate the license
or change the license term length
without notice if the licence is not used for initiating a subscription within 7 calendar days
of us dispatching the license.
5c. When specifying or calculating subscription durations: 1 week is treated as 7 consecutive days;
1 month is treated as 31 consecutive days; 1 year is treated as 372 consecutive days.
6a. You agree to exercise due diligence in evaluating the product for suitability of your intended
purpose before license purchase, by trial running the product, by reading the information available
on the product website and forums, by obtaining a free Evaluator's License (subject to availability),
and by contacting support for any information you need.
6b. A license purchase is final and refund is not available, unless specific exception is made and
7. The license granted to you is not transferrable to any third party.
8. You may assign usage privileges, but not the ownership, of your license to any third party of
your choice so long as you assume complete responsibility for all actions of the third party.
That means if the third party violates the terms of this agreement, it will be treated same as
if you have violated the terms of this agreement.
9. When using the product and associated services, you agree to follow any operating instructions
and/or expert advice we provide through the product itself, through the product websites, and/or
through support communications.
10. When interacting with our human agents, you agree to be courteous and reasonable. At times
of heightened emotions, after warning, we reserve the right to instil a calming measure where
our services to you are suspended for up to 7 days to facilitate returning
of tranquillity to minds of all parties involved. For a fixed term license agreement, the
agreement will be extended by the same amount of time as the suspension.
11. You may not use the product for any unlawful purposes, including copyright violation.
12. You may not use exploit of any kind whatsoever to gain unauthorized use of the product.
13. You may not decompile, dissemble, or modify the product's program code.
14. You may not reverse engineer the product.
15. You may not distribute the product.
16. You may not engage in any destructive or abusive acts against the infrastructure that serves the product.
17. During use, the product contains flashing and hypnotic graphics. You must not use the product if you have health
conditions affected by these.
18. You agree to allow us to collect, process, and archive purchase and technical data so that we are able to
render services to you that are directly related to the normal functioning of the product.
19. You agree to allow us to contact you via email for purposes of product support, notification of changes
to this agreement, and notification of any changes to the services rendered to you.
20. We reserve the right to change or withdraw product features to keep the product in good legal
standing and to prevent abuse.
21. For continued use of the product, you are required to update the installed version from time to time.
Failure to do so may result in non-functioning of the product. If you prefer longer update intervals,
we recommend a yearly update in mid-September.
22. The product is provided "AS IS" with no express or implied warranty, including the implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of the product is entirely at your own risk. Freshnet Ltd (UK)
shall bear no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury you suffer as a consequence of using the product.
23. This agreement and the license granted to you are terminated upon your violation of any terms of
24. On termination of this agreement, you must discontinue using the product by de-installing it, and deleting all
copies in your possession.
25. Your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.